Saturday, November 17, 2012

This is the real World of warcraft! More understanding and less selfish.





    World of warcraft is no different, just have to be equipped, as copper to the door, like the spacebar to play or do not play, wow there, I play wow in fact not superior, just glad of their choice.

I know a regimental commander, he gave the the Association first 10 people to buy a total of 6000RMB card, I asked him why, he said, he bought a card, they embarrassed AFK.

I know a female player, the high-end CJQ, every day she insist on floating island in Nagrand off the assembly line, she said her where leveling deliberately put the speed is very slow and very slow. (1)




I've seen a conductor the professor before 11 o'clock midnight, he said that we break it, someone asked why, he said: "You do not remember? Yesterday, this time, the children of mt to sleep."

I heard of a miner, AFK the previous week, his daily to dig eight hours mine last strolled on the guild bank: "exhausted brother, you bunch of forging engineering, later to find someone else." Then he never on the line that day more than 30,000 gold guild bank.

I've seen a Rl, o'clock noon, when she forcibly kicked a German milk, we asked her why, she said: "German milk a student to attend classes 2:30."

There is also a thief, got two knives six hours a day online work, I only know that his main hand is a friend that he had risen to 60,000.

I seen an abandoned orange bow hunters, the day he and another hunter ROLL, he points lower, but another hunter dropped, and he waited five minutes, he hit eight calls to the hunter, he orange bow never picked it up. Then he dropped all dropped.

I have seen a white did not stay by the task he has done to anger inflammation, he just said in the consolidated one, I saw more than a dozen individuals: group I.

Time of 70 fs with Scarlet, a trumpet: The boss of the equipment you pick to repair equipment, thank you. I took him to brush a night.

Server four days, the Alliance and the Horde mutual massacre of 8 times, our server, Stranglethorn perennial endlessly, but still our server, when finished killing the beast, they are each other sheep full each other before walking.

I've seen in funeral video village watching the sea of ​​white, his card a couple of days a task card, require advanced dummy, I passed through there when he was mining, I asked him why, he said he hub of engineering do After completing this task. I dismount, do a dummy to him, and then want to hear him say thank you. Not only did he say, when I left my bag more than 16 wool, 2 group of iron ore, 3 and 8 silk, a bottle of special effects Mana Potion. I keep Mana Potion as a thief, and have not been throwing.

Perhaps a coincidence, a small German said to me, I sold three cards, only you do not lie to me. I am silent, blandly said channel in the world, this small German novice, do not let him discouraged. 1 person told me, "I'm sorry, I do not know a novice, have u nothing happened to him" another person, I prefer to believe that he is under.

Someone with SL brush, said the black flag sub results out of the black heart that QS to himself, the same team DK speechless, Mage asked him, you do not want to flag it? Help DK to buy it, I'll give you sell the shop price. Knight did not answer, just say that you want me with. Finish the sentence, trumpet coincidentally, directly back team.

Hilt, I heard the the Dreadmist front hilt is greedy, but we demand. So that people Dreadmist front the greed after playing a few full stop. Get the hilt of the T did not speak. T did not choose to open the box, greedy and did not choose the decomposition and demand. He said, Heals, we re-roll time. Heals or no roll. But this time, Heals, we continue to row!

I took the trumpet, and went to the Tower of Windrunner playing necklace. Then I took them to listen to the Queen singing. I told them, this is a game that can become a classic. Wow, you want to play it.

A the little Mage passing Scarlet door when, to shoot a 80 Warlock wisdom. Then, he was invited to 4 package and 200 gold. He however took wisdom. He felt this is normal. The everyone knows Warlock burst into tears.

Some people let me write about moving things, so I wrote these unthinking things, he also said he wants to tear, and I said, why do you play World of warcraft, you have less touched by this. He said, now the world of warcraft a headache.

I told him, all things I encountered this "World of warcraft inside, there will always be bad people, there will always be a bad thing, but World of warcraft or World of warcraft able players to enter the game, most of them will not be brain damage.

World of warcraft is no different, just have to be equipped, as the copper to the door, like the spacebar to play or not to play, wow there, I play wow in fact not superior, just glad of their choice.

World of warcraft has many different mindset has always been to develop, we need to put down to observe this game, the world, bring us a lot of it is difficult to find something imperceptible. At the very least, you have the memory of the world, it is elsewhere can not be obtained.

No comments:

Post a Comment