Wednesday, October 31, 2012

To keep the rare strange results of a month's fall being ROLL run Bitter squatting the Crystal month end for others to do the wedding dress



The last night squatting rare, out attributes 500 that frenzy Crystal. Line and main druid. Before kill n times no. Keep a night last night, while watching the movie side keep. Results of Sullivan Waukesha refresh, the first to grab a strange start. Since I was the first red, next to some tribes to fight twice after no longer intervene, to stay there to see me playing.

This time to the Alliance mage, and rushed to according to the brother's forehead on biubiubiu. Pain, I feel fast not, the group next to the theater for a long time the tribal Dick mage grasping two kitchen knives hacked to death, later work together to solve out rare. The rare drop me a long-awaited frenzy Crystal. Dick then roll away to

The landlord can only facing the rare corpse daze ~ ~ If I do not group Dick will die in the Union Frostbolt. I group dick, to roll things go.

I thought: If I were given a chance again, I want in the end do not group that Dick?


I answer the following questions for you discussion ngaer,

Dick is how hacked twice in the pro-son to

Dick = DK, what talent do not know, maybe the legendary Xue Dicko. Master of twice hacked or consume Master many blood because the landlord when struggling in the abyss of the rare and the Union of blood and shore.

Master group Dick blood left few tribal masses due to some onlookers, could not bear the landlord ravaged by the Union, go to his help. Master's death in the end is because Dick unclear, because it is my group before Dick has been unmoved. So indifferent Dick, is it I can not talk about it?

Landlord you roll But Dick Ho "let" it?

Dick watched my ravaged by the Union, indeed people mulberry heart. But I am grateful to him in the group, he did not punch rare to go, but I cut Master. Visible is sensible.

And then the Master after death, no threat after the Union, we spent approximately 10s cut dead so rare and strange this period, if the landlord kicked Dick, something that certainly can not escape. I have not kicked Dick, read he saved my life, as well as tribal colleagues in the next at the same time, I feel the world of warcraft love.

The another angle Think that Dick, cold look in so many onlookers, then had the honor to my group. Then had the honor roll. Until the final retreat group did not say thank you, although a little lost, but not sad.


Wower more love, what red sort of help to help look

What horse gear npc, let let look

I just think the world of warcraft too unfriendly environment. Others friendly, they got from everywhere indifference, that this game would be too impersonal.

Did not roll that I recognized, I will go to keep to the game just to want to brush things passing, not spade sad not sad, lost definitely yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment